This week our class is studying about pyramids and Roman times. We are also
studying Asia and Australia. We are getting into math a lot and reviewing
rounding. We did a math project where we took shapes and made an interesting
pattern.
The class also learned that Ms. Maynard might bring her gecko into class to
show us her pet. We are excited to see it. It will be Awesome!
We also completed an anthology project and we are now doing a writing
assignment.
It’s been 4 days and I think everybody has gotten used to their surroundings;
but we are about to lose a student, one of our best-spirited people, Sandeep. He
is moving to the east bay. The school year started out hard and confusing, but
like I said we are all used to our surroundings now =) I think I’ll have a good
time at this school!
Tyler
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.